Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday Snapshots - A Day Like Any Other Day



A gift arrived in this giant box....  and the box is just as awesome as the new sleds. 




While Adam took the kids on a cold and windy sled ride. I finally finished our present for Sylvan...  and yes, it is late, very late!   Here is his very own fort kit. 



At dinner every night Sylvan takes one look at his food and screams: "I don't like that!  I don't like that food!  I don't like that!"  The rest of the family is almost done before he takes his first bite of his pinto bean, onion, spaghetti squash and cheese quesadilla...  and....  a big grin spreads across his face.  He does like the food.  As a reward for trying his first bite Sylvan snapped this picture of his sister.  (She ate all her food, and half of his.)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! They are SO CUTE! Miss all of you! And tell Sylvan he does a better photo than his great-grandma Sandra used to make....He got all of Ivory's head in the photo!!!

    Love you!
    Oma

    ReplyDelete

Time in Lists

Every morning I make a list of three things that made me happy the day before. A practice I started when life became crazy - and that was a ...