Monday, March 18, 2013

NeighborWood News!

Last week I wrote and published (with very limited distribution) the first edition of NeighborWood News!
This bi-annual (spring and fall) newsletter provides proper tree maintenance information, features a native plant and contains a fun, inspiring tree quote. 

Why you ask? 

I love trees and I love my neighborhood and have a vested interest in maintaining and improving both the trees and the little spot on this planet that I have chosen to call home. 

Do read it and do a look at your trees, but please don't steel my content. 
For more information on our Neighborhood Certified Arborists at Watershed Consulting L.L. C. click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Lists

Every morning I make a list of three things that made me happy the day before. A practice I started when life became crazy - and that was a ...