Hazelnut Pancakes1/2 cup white flour
1/2 cup whole wheat flour
1/2 cup hazelnut flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 tablespoons sugar
1 tablespoon oil
1 1/3 cup milk
1 teaspoon vanilla
- combine the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir until mixed well
- add the wet ingredients and stir until well blended
- ladle onto a skillet or griddle that has been oiled and warmed over medium heat
- turn when the craters formed in the batter stay open
- after a minute or two remove from heat and pour on another pancake!
These are best served hot with butter and maple syrup!