Friday, July 20, 2012

No Prices!

I am trying something new, something daring and reckless.

I am going to pack all my hand sewn bags, backpacks, aprons and other crafted odds and ends into my car and take it down to the Missoula People's Market tomorrow.

 And, assuming that I get past that nerve wracking raffle to get a spot, I will set up my temporary little shop and peddle my wares with no price.

Each and every person can purchase any item of mine for any price.

CRAZY? maybe.



Items available:

Girls Dresses
Adult and Child Aprons
Toddler Backpacks
Tote Bags
Cute Stuffed Puppy Dogs
Baby Blankets...


come by and be a part of my daring social experiment,

Heidi













No comments:

Post a Comment

Time in Lists

Every morning I make a list of three things that made me happy the day before. A practice I started when life became crazy - and that was a ...